LEGAL NOTICE / DISCLAIMER
In accordance with Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June on certain aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce in the internal market, and the Spanish law 34/2002, 11th July, of information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
- You are visiting the http://www.valenciamar.com -owned by VALENCIA MAR PORT SL -, settled in CAMINO CANAL Nº 91 (OFICINAS VALENCIA MAR) (46024 VALENCIA) VALENCIA with Tax identification number *****, registered in*****, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the access and use of the website and apps of THE OWNER, as well as the associate services and contents.
The access and / or use of this website assume the condition of USER, who accepts, with this access and / or use, the rights and obligations reflected herein.
- Revisit the abovementioned policies every time you intend to access or use the services and contents of this site.
- You may also print or save a copy.
USE OF THIS PORTAL
http://www.valenciamar.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents“) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, a password shall be handled to the USER for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make an appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) THE OWNER offers in their portal. The user also commits, with an expository but not limited character, not to use them for:
- Incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, apology of terrorism or human rights attack.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, their suppliers or third parties. Introduce or disseminate malware or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, if possible, use other users’ email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other commercial use, and especially do not use them to send unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the dignity of any person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic, racists, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or those, in THE OWNER’S opinion, unsuitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
WEBSITE CONTENT. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
THE OWNER is entitled with all the intellectual and industrial property rights of their website, as well as the elements contained therein (in example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.).
All rights reserved. In accordance with articles 8 and 32.1, 2nd of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, in its entirety or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER is expressly prohibited.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. In particular, by way of example, THE OWNER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- Violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the user’s or third party’s computer system. Corresponds to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where applicable, capture, erasure, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE OWNER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Any damage to computer equipment during the access to the website and damage to USERS when they were originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages arising from circumstances arising in the event of a fortuitous event or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of them or other similar spaces, it should be remarked the messages reflect only the opinion of the user who refers them, who is solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications they deem appropriate in their portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they are represented or located on their portal.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they may be modified by others duly published.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included in http://www.valenciamar.com, THE OWNER will not have any control over such sites and contents. In no case shall the OWNER assume responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any such hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merge or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
THE OWNER shall pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER will be ruled in accordance with the Spanish regulation in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be tried by the customer or user’s Court.
http://www.valenciamar.com directs its services to users over 18 years. Minors under this age are not allowed to use our services and must not therefore send us their personal data. We inform that if such circumstance occurs, THE OWNER is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of this clause.
SAFETY MEASURES.- SSL
The Owner has contracted an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate protects all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information which may be transmitting, such as any of the contact forms on the website, the server, or the data entered for the subscription of newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address should be looking in green, activating the https protocol which may allow safe connexions from THE USER’S web server.
LAST REVIEW: 1st of March, 2022